Are you passionate about technology? Are you attracted to the digital TV world? Would you like to be part of a team who shares your desire of learning and growing? Would you like to get involved in exciting projects with large companies in the broadcasting and telecommunications sector around the globe? If the answer is yes, you are one of us!
Entertainment is not only our business but our passion! We love making people enjoy TV, and this has turned into our life motto-working. Our success is being able to be part of people's lives through unique moments where images, sounds, technologies and communication come together.
Discover our team:
You would be joining an international, very experienced team of professionals with curious minds who come together in a collaborative, inclusive and friendly way. We are problem-solvers and enthusiasts, committed in a culture of continuous learning, innovation, dynamism and improvement led by the philosophy that work can be serious, but it should also be fun and enjoyable! We like to surround ourselves with real people, who seek to fill themselves with knowledge and challenges to become great professionals.
Are you ready to come on-board?
- Deliver high-quality software features that meet coding and design patterns best practices.
- Work closely with engineering manager, architect and business teams to solve challenging problems.
- Conduct code review created by junior and senior engineers and provide actionable coaching.
- Manage resolving high urgent live/production issues and ad-hoc requests in the most efficient way.
- Senior backend developer with extensive experience in Python / Flask and GoLang,
- In addition, extensive knowledge of Redis, REST API, microservices, Docker, Kafka is required
- Other highly valuable knowledge: Clean / Hexagonal / Event Oriented Architecture, Agile methodologies, Jira, Git, Openshift / Kubernetes, NGINX
- English (high written level)
- Skills: ability to work in a team, ability to communicate ideas and knowledge, experience in medium / large and multi-disciplinary teams