The Back-End Senior Integration Engineer serves as a primary contact for any questions related to how the system works from both a business and technical perspective. The Back-End Senior Integration Engineer partners with business analysts to translate business requirements into technical specifications and partners with software developers and QA analysts to develop logical technical processes. Also, the Back-End Senior Integration Engineer works with the architecture team to ensure the quality of the designs and to be sure that the best practices are being followed. Also performs basic cost-benefit calculations, interdependency analysis, and prioritization exercises related to systems changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in DevOps software development lifecycle (2 years minimum), with usage knowledge of standard tools such as GitHub or Bamboo.
- Experience working on Java technologies and distributed application environments (6 - 7 years).
- Experience in back-end architecture patterns and integration design principles (3 - 4 years).
- Experience working with cloud environments (1-2 years).
- Experience working in productive environments.
- Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as MOM, XSLT, SOA, UDDI, EDA, REST, XML, FTP, WSDL, JSON and SOAP.
- Experience with SQL databases (postgres , oracle)
- Experience with most of the following technologies:
- Java 8
- Spring Framework
Nice to have:
- Involved / part of team in big transformation program or digital transformation program.
- Experience on core banking applications (2-3 years).
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (s3,lambda, glue, kinesis)
- Fluent in English