He or she will be setting up and maintaining technology to support our games as well as investigating and developing creative solutions to problems regarding new titles.
We are based in Madrid, but currently working remotely.
- Game backend implementation and maintenance.
- Set up IT online Infrastructure provisioning.
- Architect, design and maintain the microservices required for the game’s needs.
- Ensure the quality, effectiveness, and appropriateness of all the game code.
- Manage and deploy cloud environments.
- Work with databases (both SQL and NoSQL).
- Execute any testing needed (units, functional, etc.).
- Ensure software security and reliability.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Degree in computer science, telecommunication or related field.
- Able to architect, design and implement components, features and systems in backend.
- Third-party APIs integration experience.
- Restful API development experience.
- Knowledge of Java or Node.
- Previous implication with AWS or Google Cloud environments.
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time.
- Comfortable in Linux environment and a good knowledge of this platform.
- Basic knowledge of C++
- Having participated in a released game.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience using CI systems for automation.
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including Backend Programmer and your name in the subject. Please don’t forget to attach your CV and any other material that may impress us.