Join our team as Back End Operation developer
Wonderflow is one of the most innovative platform for consumer feedback analysis and reporting. It is used by leading enterprise in the world, to make sense of what consumers say about products and services.
Data Preparation is one of the key components of Wonderflow’s Platform and handles the ingestion of unstructured data from multiple sources.
If you work with data on a daily basis and are excited to be part of a fast growing environment, then you are the right person to apply.
We are looking for passionate and motivated people that strive to reach excellence and want to be part of our dynamic team.
You are the right person to apply for this position if you like to:
- Be responsible of data preparation and accuracy of data.
- Handle, fix and manage eventual issues, raised by clients and project managers, regarding data inconsistency.
- Ensure projects are delivered in time, according to deadlines agreed with project managers and clients
- Be responsible of the scalability of the Data Preparation, eventually analysing requirements, proposing, discussing and scheduling tasks for the development team
- Listening to project managers and developers, and consequently formalise and execute queries against a MongoDB database in order to give answers or find the cause of certain issues
- Planning and documenting software operations for multiple projects
- Creativity in proposing new and scalable solutions and algorithms for automation
WE LIKE PEOPLE
- Passionate about data science and data extraction.
- Looking for high growth of your professional career.
- Passionate about consumer feedback
- Ready to start as soon as possible
- The opportunity to learn and develop yourself further by getting the chance to be a part of a dynamic team.
- €2000-€4000 per Month Salary
- Free meals
Our office, located in the beautiful city of Amsterdam.
(this is not a remote vacancy)
Become a Data preparation manager Wonderflow
Fill up the form and we will get back to you to schedule a screening meeting
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE VACANCY: YOU CAN ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A REGULAR EU WORKING VISA