wefox is Europe’s leading InsurTech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding round of $650 million in 2021, making it the largest funding round of any InsurTech to date.
wefox is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360 degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic developer to join one of our challenging projects, using the newest technologies in the market.
Do you consider yourself a Node.js expert? Do you feel ready to take your new challenge using the latest technologies to disrupt a one hundred years old industry? Then just hit apply and get ready for a new endpoint in your career.
- Be a true leader and take ownership from day one: steer the team, launch a high-tech product, all while evangelising our venture internally and externally to business and industry audiences.
- Be part of the architecture decision-making process.
- Work closely with Product Owners, DevOps, and Quality Assurance in an Agile cross-functional team.
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop business-critical use cases.
- Have a strategic and continuous improvement mentality.
- Love for new technologies, clean architecture, coding in a decoupled way.
WHAT DO YOU BRING:
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js
- Experience developing with MongoDB
- Experience with REST API.
- Experience with queue systems. (SQS, RabbitMQ, etc)
- Experience using GIT.
- Testing mindset (unit and integration testing)
- Agile mindset.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience TypeScript.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with TDD.
- Experience with microservices.
- Spanish and German are a plus.
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.