FilledThis offer is not available anymore
The TrustYou Guest Feedback Platform is used by more than 50,000 hotels worldwide to consolidate and analyze guest feedback. Within one tool, our clients get an overview of all reviews from Booking.com, Google, TripAdvisor, and are able to drill down into insights extracted from the text via TrustYou’s NLP capabilities. Our product also has real-time communication features, allowing guests to message the hotel reception while they’re at the hotel.
We are now looking for developers that will help us build our Team Productivity (TX) product. TX is a new product to help Hotel Staff communicate with each other seamlessly, accomplish daily tasks, and handle ad hoc guest requests. The product helps hotels deliver great guest experiences and more efficiently manage internal team communication in team chat rooms and 1:1 communication.
TX ecosystem will consist of a mobile application for hotel staff (ex: housekeepers and valet) to use to communicate and complete tasks, a web application for hotel staff (ex: front desk, and general manager) to message their staff and track all task statuses, a web application that allows hotel admins to track aggregate metrics for hotel efficiency and operational excellence.
What challenges await you?
- Ship data-intensive APIs used by TrustYou partners to enable them in creating awesome experiences for their hotels.
- Take responsibility for planning and designing software within a small team.
- Apply cutting-edge Python 3 asynchronous frameworks.
- Design database schemata and optimize queries.
What do we expect from you?
- Solid understanding of Python, preferably Python 3.
- Solid understanding of relational database systems, preferably PostgreSQL.
- Good understanding of a unit testing framework, preferably pytest.
- Experience in developing scalable data-intensive Web APIs.
- Good understanding of industry-level API designs and practices, e.g. REST, RPC, JSON API.
- Willingness to work with an asynchronous Python framework, such as Tornado, aiohttp, or FastAPI.
- Fluent in English.
- Mid October - Dec 31 (Possibly through Jan 31)
TrustYou is an equal opportunity employer - We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.