We're a company committed to changing how healthcare works on a global scale. Our healthcare platform is impacting millions of people in different countries, and it spans a wide set of products that we offer, which at this time are growing in the number of users and in the number of features and functionalities we provide. As we are scaling up really fast, we are building our products through interdisciplinary teams that have enough autonomy to act as a small startup and take decisions themselves, while keeping a high degree of quality in our code, systems, and processes.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out!
Now we’re looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our Tech team. This person would work on distributed systems by developing one of our core products, the Saas we sell to our customers. This position is fully remote within Spain, but our HQ is in Barcelona and occasional trips there may be required. The recruitment and onboarding process is done remotely as well.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world-leading online marketplace for doctors & patients, providing medical practice booking & management SaaS in 15+ countries, for 2+ mln active doctors and 30+ mln patients, operated from 7+ offices all over the world by 1000+ people.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about software development but also learning every day. Passion is something making people stay with us for long - our turnover in the Tech team is under 10%!
Autonomy - We have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Entrepreneurship - Teams work like startups, which makes you and your whole team entrepreneurs
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
- Have experience with OOP languages and relational databases (.NET/C#)
- Value good programming practices
- Consider testing as valuable as coding
- Experience with SQL and ideally NoSQL databases
- Are not afraid of designing complex functionalities in a scalable architecture
- Believe in optimising the quality, complexity and efficiency of the code
- You are able to communicate in English - both spoken and written
You’re a great fit for this role if you have:
- Experience with scalable distributed cloud systems
- Some experience with modern frontend frameworks
- Experience working with queues (such as Azure queues or RabbitMQ)
- Experience in working with TDD, DDD and extreme programming practices
- You're also interested in understanding the business background of a project
You will get in return:
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills
- ⚕️Private health insurance with Adeslas
- ✌ 23 free paid holidays
- 🎂Extra day to celebrate your birthday or your work anniversary
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in the country for a symbolic fee in partnership with andjoy
- 📈 Share options plan starting after 6 months working with us
- ⛱️ Summer schedule every day of July and August
- ⏰ Flexible working hours
- 👨🏻💻 Working from home
- ✈️ Relocation package (if you come from a different country)
It would be much appreciated if you would apply with a CV in English :)
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!
Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is and what to expect? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea:
You can also join our community by signing up for our Newsletter.