At seedtag our mission is to change how online advertising is done. Our technology joins some of the largest online websites with the world’s best known brands to create a new way of advertising that is more effective and provides a better user experience for hundreds of millions of users every day.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 130 employees in 8 countries. Our team faces massive scalability challenges to be able to process tens of thousands of requests per second across global/y-distributed datacenters with very strict timing requirements. Through the use of machine learning algorithms we analyze the content of every page and achieve human-like content understanding to provide the best possible ad contextualization in the industry.
As part of our engineering team you will join a tightly-knit group of extremely talented software engineers, systems engineers, data scientists and product owners who enjoy solving hard problems and work as a team to innovate.
In our backend you will help us develop our architecture of microservices in Typescript, using Docker and Kubernetes. We use Apache Druid to analyse millions of events per minute in real-time. All of this powers our frontend such as our ad-serving script, integrated into the pages of our clients and optimized to be fast and not interfere with the functionality of the pages and our React and Apollo GraphQL -based web applications.
- work on the product core together with the product team to develop new functionalities.
- develop new tools that help us to improve our development processes and make them open source when possible
- you will help us to manage and scale our systems focusing on high availability, to be able to offer a robust service that can support millions of users worldwide
- you have at least 3 years of experience working in software development
- you have a degree in engineering or science or you have thoroughly studied the computational fundamentals independently
- you have experience with one or more dynamic languages. Experience with NodeJS or Typescript is a plus
- you have solid knowledge of object oriented programming and testing
- you are a proactive person who likes the startup work culture
What we offer you
- a fun, dynamic and international work environment
- a competitive salary adjusted to your experience
- access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
- a Macbook Pro with an external screen
- a great work location in the heart of Madrid (Gran Via) with food, snacks, great coffee and even an arcade game machine!
- the option to work from home and real flexible working hours
- the option to follow company-paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- the chance to participate in many offsite activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues!