We’re a startup with our main office in Stockholm and our Software engineering branch in Barcelona. Would you like to put your developer skills to real, life-saving use at a highly progressive startup aspiring to change the outlook for millions of patients? Take part in disrupting the way patients are diagnosed and solve a problem costing global healthcare $6B every year.
Our ambition is to extract, facilitate and present the very best of human and machine intelligence around Medical Image diagnosis, wherever and whenever needed. We offer an atmosphere where the sky's the limit, where we seek to become the very best of UX simplicity and intuitivity in the complex field of Medical Expertise and AI interaction.
At Collective Minds you will be exposed to cutting-edge medical software technology and drive the development of the next generation of global medical imaging platforms. You will be an integrated part of a passionate and fast-moving team developing and providing a world class global service.
In this role, you will acquire unique competences in enabling entrepreneurship in the highly regulated medical and pharma industries.
Evolve the code architecture to keep it flexible and extendable to run a global SaaS offering. Deliver the highest possible standard in the final product by:
- Collect the requirements, design, develop, and maintain highly available, supportable solutions
- Build structured APIs for internal and external communication
- Work as part of a team of developers and DevOps responsible for defining and driving technology standards
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Document in-line while coding, we work in a regulated environment and aim to automate everything from testing to documentation and requirements.
Skills & qulifications
- +5 years of experience in PHP including frameworks like Laravel or Symfony
- Knowledge in AWS, Beanstalk, mySQL, RDS Aurora
- Integration with third party solutions
- Code versioning with GIT.
- Experience managing Linux and Docker containers
- Understanding of the lifecycle of software based services
- Drive all your work in English
- AWS relevant certifications
- Experience with SDLC tools like GitLab or Atlassian suite
- Test automation. Quality mindset.
- Experience in other regulated industries, especially in Pharma/Healthcare
- Knowledge of Gitlab's CI/CD workflows
- DICOM or open-source PACS experience