Our pleasure, we are Youwe - a full service digital agency established in 2000. With more than 130 of the best developers, designers, data-driven marketers and strategists, we've been working hard on the online success of our customers. That’s probably the reason why we won the FD Gazellen award four times in a row and we have been nominated for the Innovation price 2018. That makes us one of the top 3 B2B leading internet agencies in the Netherlands. We are an agency with offices in Rotterdam (HQ), Amsterdam, Groningen, London, Helsinki and Kiev.
We don’t believe in management layers,
we manage ourselves in a scrum way. We describe our self as: smart,
dedicated, independent, inspiring and we share our knowledge/ best
Youwe delivers successful online concepts on : E-commerce, Data, CMS and Marketing.
At the moment we are creating a new team in Amsterdam who are fully dedicated to one specific client. Medisoft is an ambitious startup in Amsterdam that specializes in developing and marketing its proprietary solutions bespoke for the pharmaceutical market. Their aim is to disrupt the pharmaceutical market through our innovative patient-centered product development.
YOU and WE!, together we make a great team. Want to stay ahead and go Beyond with us?
Within Medisoft we maintain and extend Magento 2 Enterprise shops, with a lot of external connectors. We're also in the process of transitioning four remaining Magento 1 webshops to Magento 2 Enterprise. Which is, a lot of upcoming work! Your position would be a combination of both tasks, where you get a lot of freedom to improve the system as you see fit. Every day new feature requests are being generated, which are filtered by our Product Owner, who you'd be working closely together with. Of course, your suggestions and input is highly appreciated. We are looking for colleagues who love writing high quality code and motivate/coach others to do so as well.
- Building new features within our existing Magento 2 Enterprise shops;
- keep the security of all platforms on a very high level, due to sensitive client data;
- constantly improve the usability, accessibility and performance of the shops;
- migration of four remaining Magento 1 shops to Magento 2 Enterprise;
- setting up new Magento 2 projects from scratch (upcoming shops);
- integrate React/PWA within Magento 2 along with your colleague frontend developers;
- implementing the latest releases of Magento 2 and the new features it offers (i.e. Pagebuilder in 2.3)
- You're a smart person :-) We understand that web development is commonly started as a hobby. Having the right education is a plus, but not a requirement.A fondness of building sustainable applications with high quality code; we build inhouse software, which should last for years;
- a minimum of 4 years of experience as a PHP developer within a professional IT company;
- Magento 1 has no secrets for you - plus you're also keen on using Magento 2;
- you dream about (okay, not really) design patterns, coding guidelines, CI toolings and deployment systems;
- like working in a product team consisting of a Product Owner and other developers;
- coach the less experienced developers and get everyone to a higher level;
- as we maintain/build our eCommerce platforms via the Scrum/Agile methodology, a basic knowledge regarding Scrum is needed;
- speak English to a high standard, as you'll be in contact with multiple English speaking colleagues.
- Flexible working schedule;
- An informal working environment, with a pool table and frequent team parties;
- The ability to build a new startup company in Amsterdam from scratch, with your input;
- We prefer not to manage you. Therefor, we give you a lot of freedom. This includes organizing your own work, suggest improvements and new ideas, plus build your own processes;
- An awesome office in Amsterdam, easily reachable by public transport;
- A personal budget for training courses and events to keep improving yourself.