The Back-end developer will enhance and maintain our existing platform developed in-house. He/she will join our young team of developers, work on new features and product enhancements and fix known bugs. The Back-End comprises the core APIs that serve the web client, mobile apps and ticket validation system and background workers.
Experience in other areas is a plus:
Google Cloud Engine, CloudFront
Company and outlook
Wegow's tech department is a young team of professionals, passionate about technology and music. Wegow is one of Spain's most promising start-ups and a fast-growing company.
- Competitive salary according to experience
- Fixed, full-time contract
- Flexible time schedule (Mon-Thu starting from 8:00h-10:00h, Fridays 10:00h-15:00h)
- Condensed work schedule during summer (currently 8:00-16:00h)
- Fancy office in Madrid city center
- A career in the Live Music Industry
- Enjoy live concert broadcasting from our office (#wegowlive)
- Free coffee, sandwiches, snacks and fruits
- Team-building events once/twice a year
- Young team of passionate professionals, friendly and fun atmosphere
- Flexible payment plan (tax deductions through restaurant tickets etc.)
All positions at Wegow are 100% in-office. We do not offer remote work.