We are looking for a skilled backend developer with experience with C# to work in an international and rapidly growing .NET startup. You will be working on the subscription and payment module alongside your squad, in solving complex and challenging tasks.
You will also collaborate with the migration to a new microservices architecture using .NET Core, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, and more!
What you’ve got:
- Minimum 4 years of experience with C#
- .NET Core knowledge or even commercial experience
- HTTP, REST and .NET Web API / MVC
- Very good grip on SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of Domain-Driven Design
- SQL and Entity Framework
- Good analysis skills to understand existing code
- Good level of spoken and written English
Optional, but desired:
- Unit testing experience
- Experience working in a microservices environment
You’ll be a good fit if you are:
- A highly motivated developer who wants to work in a fast-paced .NET startup
- A professional willing to be challenged and strive for better problem solutions
- Committed and willing to participate in Lodgify’s growth and success!
You’ll receive a competitive salary, indefinite contract with 25 days of vacations, meal vouchers, private health insurance. We really care about personal growth and as part of a team of skilled developers you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn with us. By joining us you'll become part of Lodgify's friendly international team, of over 26 different nationalities, at the heart of Barcelona.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.