About Visca Web
At Visca Web we operate in the exciting and highly competitive online sports betting industry and our top objective is to deliver new players to our partners worldwide (operators such as Bet365, William Hill...etc) through our websites.
Our friendly and ambitious team consists of around 20 people in our Barcelona office. We all know each other’s names and being part of Visca Web is a great opportunity to make a noticeable impact.
We pride ourselves on having a truly international team (9 different nationalities) which is organized around tech development, product management, data analytics, SEO, Content production & Digital Marketing. Friendly startup feeling, but with structures and processes in place to grow fast.
We are looking for a Back-End Developer who can deliver quality software at a fast pace and help our business and websites grow. Our main sites are written in PHP. The ideal candidate has experience with WordPress and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with modern PHP (OOP, Composer…).
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming, refactoring, etc.
- Ability to maintain a MySQL database.
- Team player with a positive mindset, willing to find reliable solutions that fit the projects’ needs and their constraints.
- The ability to communicate in English.
- (Bonus) Experience with deployment systems (AWS)
- (Bonus) Knowledge and experience with Front-End technologies/software (ReactJS, gulp, webpack, Bootstrap).
We have great benefits
- A stimulating work environment where autonomy & responsibility are key.
- The excitement to work in a booming full digital industry.
- International products (USA, Canada, Africa, Latin America).
- Annual personal training/conference budget.
- Wellness benefits (Private health insurance, on-site massages, healthy snacks…)
- Cool and bright office in the 22@ district of Poblenou (bike storage, rest room, play room…)
- Flexible working hours.
This position is a full-time one, based in our Barcelona office. Possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.