Are you passionate about SW Development and high quality standards?
Are you excited about the latest cutting-edge technologies and eager to drive their future development?
If you are, then Technology-On-Wheels SL can offer you a challenging, exciting and rewarding role in a highly innovative, ambitious and progressive company.
Technology on Wheels is hiring a BE Developer for its Madrid office. In this role, the responsibilities would be related to the designing, development and testing of new micro-services oriented to internal/external SW solutions for Top brands in the automotive sector. But also, this role is aim to participate in our own SW product, helping to grow the team and the new possible product ideas.
Technology-On-Wheels SL are part of a highly recognised European technology group that combines professionalism, expertise and a proactive approach to what we do, incorporated in an open and modern workplace environment. We collaborate closely with our internationally renowned clients to provide comprehensive and problem solving solutions. Together we work on developing the cutting-edge technologies of “tomorrow” with a specialization and focus on the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace engineering and IT.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing, developing and testing of micro-services
- Developing REST API communications
- Supporting the Database structures designing and implementing the interface with micro-services
- Supporting on requirement refinements and reviewing internal coding, assuring the highest quality of the projects
- Being part of the development process and the team and make the knowledge of the team grow with your suggestions
- Working within an agile project organisation
- Other tasks of the department
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- A degree in Computer Science or similar from a recognised university is essential
- Excellent knowledge of BE, Java, Sprinboot, Microservices, Git, Docker, Unit and Integration testing, SQL, ideally in the automotive industry
- Sound working knowledge with some, or all of the following concepts: Graph databases (Neo4js), ElasticSearch, Kafka, NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Strong desire to develop innovative solutions and new technologies of the future
- Team player qualities with well-developed communication and influencing skills
- Fluency in English, both written and oral is a prerequisite
- German language skills would be advantageous
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A permanent role with flexible working hours and individually tailored and performance based remuneration
- Flat management structures and an open-door approach
- An extensive induction and mentoring program encouraging to develop own ideas as a valued team member
- Working with the latest tools and technology
- Support to learn other languages for confidence and ability to work in an international environment in Germany and Spain with the blue chip clients
- An employee referral program with incentives to identify and attract the best talents