B2B Paid Marketing Manager in Madrid
Too Good To Go
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 10%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste over 40% of all the food produced in the world
Our app connects consumers to surplus food from local restaurants and grocery stores, such as pastries, fresh produce, sushi and more, which would otherwise be thrown away to make room for the next batch of goods. Founded in 2016, we’ve saved over 180 million meals across 17 countries. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for an exceptional Paid B2B Marketing Manager to join the Global Marketing Team at Too Good To Go base din our Madrid or Copenhagen Office.
We’re looking for someone to be a key resource for all paid media work, managing ad campaigns targeted at our B2B audiences, across a wide variety of networks.Your ultimate goal is to make the store acquisition engine scale and make Too Good To Go the #1 solution against Food Waste in Europe.
Your day-to-day tasks will consist of:
- Aggregating, filtering & prioritising paid acquisition needs - expressed by the local marketing teams across Europe
- Handling an ambitious and efficient monthly acquisition budget - and establishing, with 1 other acquisition specialist, your spending strategy across the different channels.
- Implementing ad campaigns from start to finish - across multiple platforms (mainly Facebook, Google Ads, Linkedin, Digital affiliates but also any other channel you consider relevant).
- Measuring & benchmarking the performance of the campaigns you set-up - by working closely with data specialists & analytics tools.
- Building & running a continuous improvement process - to maintain & increase the performance of the campaigns you’ve set-up and avoid creative/audience fatigue.
- Innovate and Experiment - Using your own ideas and those of your colleagues to continually raise the bar. This covers any element of your sphere of influence as we’re always keen to learn, improve and build the future of our acquisition engine.
- Diversify our channel mix - Adding new channels / campaign types to our mix, both online and offline, through close collaboration with our markets. From referral programs to Account Based marketing activities, the sky's the limit.
- Reporting performance and providing key insights - to local and global senior management.
- Collaborate really closely with our global team in Europe and in the US - and ensure a high-performance lead generation engine
- Continuously look for process optimisation - by questioning why and how we do things and make everyone as productive as possible.
- Experience in paid acquisition. You have already managed large paid acquisition budgets, implemented successful ad campaigns from start to finish and set-up a process to continuously improve them. Experience with a digital ad agency is highly valued.
- Expertise in B2B lead generation. You know the challenges that come with targeting non tech-savvy B2B audiences, and have managed to generate those types of qualified leads at scale. Experience with a 2-sided marketplace or other B2B Tech company is highly valued.
- Deep knowledge of Google & Facebook Ads platforms. You know the constraints and intricacies of those platforms and tracking pixels, conversion events, audiences (saved, custom & lookalike) and creatives (dynamic or simple) have no secrets for you.
- Familiarity with analytics & BI tools. You’re comfortable leveraging Google & Facebook analytics to measure the performance of your acquisition efforts and you’re able to find key insights in a sea of data.
- Experience with a Sales CRM is a plus. You have tried Salesforce or similar (Hubspot, Magento, Pipedrive…) and are familiar with using Sales related data.
- Perfectly fluent in English. All our documents & communication is done in English in all the countries we operate in.
- Pragmatic mindset. You’re passionate, hands-on & autonomous. You take initiatives to get the job done, no matter how hard the problem seems.
- Rigorous & focused. You’re pragmatic, efficient and precise which allows you to iterate and find solutions quickly.
- Highly analytical. You’re at ease with numbers and sifting through metrics & reports doesn’t frighten you.
- Team Player. You have good communication skills and the ability to translate unclear ideas into tangible actions and measurable objectives.
- Eco-conscious. You’re truly passionate about sustainability and fighting food waste as you know the urgency of change and action for the planet.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1350+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
- The application process consists of a one-way video-screening, a video interview with the hiring manager, a take-home task and conversations with the team.
About Too Good To Go
1,000 - 5,000