We are Wind.
Our mission? To make transport sustainable for everyone across the world. We’re putting the fun back into commuting with our e-scooters, and we want you to join us!
Today we are powering over 15 cities worldwide and growing quickly to become a key player in the field of micro-mobility. With the launch of a new state of the art scooter, we are expanding our talented team to reach new heights.
We are looking for a superhero to be our new AWS Admin to power and expand our BI team in Barcelona. It’s a hands-on and rewarding role which requires a versatile personality and a strong set of technical and project management skills.
You will own our operational databases and administer our cloud assets. You will be obsessed with zero down-time and security across our AWS account. Being part of a globally distributed team, this role acts as a bridge between our technical teams in China, Germany and Spain. You will be also helping others select the right tools for each job
If you’re hungry for a challenge, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely result-driven…then what are you waiting for? We wanna hear from you!
Every superhero has super responsibilities
- Manage the daily operation of the cloud-based (RDS) operational database in PostgreSQL
- AWS general administration and network configuration: primarily IAM, VPC, Subnets
- Configuration of new tools within the AWS ecosystem
- Database design, development and pressure testing
- Assistance, technical support, training, documentation support, etc.
- 3+ years of mainstream database development and maintenance experience;
- Engineering degree in Computer Science.
- Proficient Chinese and English (bilingual);
- Experience working with AWS (especially databases and security);
- Excellent knowledge of the features, principles, management, diagnosis, and optimisation methods of the PostgreSQL database;
- Solid understanding of PostgreSQL's scanning methods and principles, lock principles, principles of various indexing methods;
- Understanding of all aspects of database lifecycle management;
- Excellent knowledge of system performance optimisation, including Linux network I/O, memory optimisation, etc.;
- Ability to analyse and solve business problems with the appropriate technology;
- Logical thinking and system analysis ability.
It would also be great if you:
- Have experience with large, high-load PostgreSQL operations;
- Are familiar with MongoDB, redis and other nosql database;
- Are familiar with python, shell, go and other languages;
- Are familiar with Linux, virtualisation, and container technology (Docker/K8s/RunC & RunV).
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, international team
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- A real challenge! (We’re a startup…no day is ever the same!)
- Competitive salary
Come as you are! At Wind we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. While for this role we ask that you should be eligible to work in Spain, we remain an open-minded meritocracy. If you are a quick thinker, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely results-driven, we want to hear from you!
About Wind Mobility
Wind Mobility company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.