PASSNFLY is a start-up company founded in 2012 based in central Barcelona, Spain. We are the only company in the world offering an engine that provides automated check-in into flights. It automatically checks in passengers to their preferred seat and sends the boarding pass to their phone. Currently, we are cooperating with more than 200 airlines and are still expanding. We are now in the growing phase of transformation from a start-up to a mature company and are looking for great people to join our team.
We still have a start-up atmosphere, working as one big team, and also spending a lot of time together after work. We have great integration meetings, watching movies, or going to the beach. We always celebrate big occasions such as Halloween, Christmas, and Birthdays. Our team is young, dynamic, and international. We listen to music in the office and laugh a lot. You will feel like part of a big family :)
- Assess a development project and determine which areas will benefit from automated testing, select an automation tool or language, and implement such tests
- Write test cases and test plans using Selenium as the primary automation tool
- Work with multiple enterprise-level applications, the end-to-end testing of web-based applications, and client/server applications, including database interactions and integration points between components.
- Be involved in all activities of testing including test planning, preparation, and execution.
- Prepare and review the Test cases ensuring that they meet the relevant corporate standards, and demonstrate the coverage as specified in the detailed test plan.
- Support the business users through the Test execution phase providing guidance and supporting all areas of execution.
- Report and manage defects to resolution by liaising with the technical teams and business users via a regular defect meeting.
- Identify and manage key risks and Issues within the test phases, keeping the Test lead fully informed
- Ensure test environments and test data are fully sourced and available prior to Test execution
- Report progress against plan on all testing activities keeping the Test lead informed of any slippage and providing recommendations for mitigation
- Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards and procedures
- Liaise with technical teams to ensure the environment is at the appropriate code level prior to commencing test execution.
- A minimum of 3 years+ software testing experience.
- Relevant experience designing test automation at the unit and/or functional levels using Selenium Web Driver and Selenium RC.
- Experience coding in Python, Bash (or similar scripting languages)
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing automation framework (Keyword driven and Hybrid framework)
- Knowledge of standard industry automation tools such as Pytest, PyUnit, Behave, and Selenium.
- Strong knowledge and experience applying QA best practices and methodologies in a fast-paced, agile development life cycle
- Experience in all aspects of testing, from plans to execution to documentation.
- Strong knowledge and experience applying QA best practices and methodologies in a fast-paced, agile development life cycle.
- Ability to design, develop, and implement comprehensive QA test plans and test cases, tools, and infrastructure.
- Database skills and experience with SQL
- Home Office up to two days per week, max 5 days per month
- Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h
- Spanish or English classes
- Private Medical Care or Gym membership
- Additional Vacation Days
- Interesting projects
- A young and international team
- Weekly team events
- Professional development in a dynamic company
- Fruit, snacks, and drinks
- Office in the city center, close to the beach