We are looking for experienced Automation engineers who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with Cross-Functional Agile Scrum teams. You will work collaboratively with our project delivery teams to scope, plan, implement and refine automation solutions specific to requirements.
We are looking for people who can take us to the next level of test automation with a mindset of â€œautomation firstâ€. You will be part of a high-performance team and will have the opportunity to excel and grow your career delivering quality at a fast pace and promoting the quality mindset in the team. You will get the opportunity to work with some of the biggest financial companies on projects that make a difference to them and for us.
- Design, plan, implement and maintain automation test frameworks/solutions following â€œbest-practiceâ€ approach. Identify opportunities for further test automation or efficiencies through automation
- Working collaboratively with other teams during test preparation and execution activities.
- Proactive investigating and debugging of application defects
- Producing clear and concise reports during the lifecycle of an automation project
- Working knowledge of Automation tools and frameworks is a necessity. This includes proficiency in industry leading automation test tools.
- Execute manual testing when needed
- Perform code review for changes in the testing frameworks
- Working with ALM tools including TFS is desirable.
- Understanding of CI, Dependency Management and Source Control tools.
- Technical skills including SQL, UNIX, Web API and Agile are desirable.
- Ability to communicate concise ideas and solutions to non-technical stakeholders.
We don't expect you to have experience in all of these, but our current stack includes the following:
- Unit Tests
- Moq and XUnit (.Net)
- Jest and React Testing Library (React).
- API Tests
- Performance Tests
- Security Testing
- Mocha + Puppeteer
- Successful delivery of projects to production environments
- 3+ years experience assuring quality in enterprise applications
- Experience of API testing
- Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration experience
- Experience of working in a team environment
- A Computer Science/I.T. related degree or similar related qualification
- ISTQB Certified (minimum Foundation level) or similar
- Good English communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Testing Pyramid and Shift left
- Interest in the latest trends, technologies, and programming languages.
- Mindset agile: Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming
- Creative, problem-oriented problem solver.
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University', Pluralsight and Safaribooksonline.
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Flexible schedule (core hours 9:30-4:30) and Summer schedule, reduced time shift in August.
- Sports and Social activities
- Private Health insurance
- Flexible benefits (restaurant and transport tickets)
- Working from Home policy