LanguageWire is one of the world’s leading providers of language and content services. Founded in 2000, LanguageWire continually develops unique technology to help brands reach their full global potential. Backed by a worldwide network of language experts and an intuitive online platform, we make it easy to manage multilingual content.
Our dedicated machine learning team builds neural machine translation engines and natural language processing solutions that are completely customized to our customer’s needs. Our quality stance is that our NMT solutions should produce content that is as good as human translation. We believe that by applying artificial intelligence techniques consistently throughout our platform, we can deliver exciting new language services and truly revolutionize the industry.
We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to join our distributed team from our office in Valencia.
As our QA Automation Engineer, you will work in an agile team together with software engineers, machine learning engineers and SREs. Our engineering tribes work according to the “You build it, you run it” paradigm. We operate all applications as highly available 24x7 enterprise class services. Together with the team, you will be a part of building and delivering new features and Machine Learning based services. Your role as QA Automation Engineer will be focused around automation of QA testing within the Machine Learning Team. You will also be responsible for finding and reporting usability problems, bugs, and glitches. Ultimately, you are central in ensuring that our products, applications and systems work smoothly and correctly.
- Automate everything
- Work in a cross functional team, focused around Machine Learning based services/products
- Improve and evolve our automatic QA strategy and processes
- Work with solutions built with Python and TypeScript/Angular
- Ensure features are delivered according to requirements and satisfy acceptance criteria
- Help improve stability of all our services
- Design test plans in cooperation with the team
- Develop maintainable and robust test automation suites
- Identify, analyze and document defects, errors and inconsistencies
- Be a core part of the team, collaborating with developers and product owners
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar position
- Solid communication skills
- Experience with one or more modern programming languages
- Proven ability to produce automated testing at every level of the test pyramid
- Solid practical experience in testing of websites and web services
- Great understanding of the QA processes, techniques and methods
- General understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, checklists and test scenarios creation, etc.)
- Proven experience with CI/CD pipelines (preferably Azure DevOps)
- Experience with Docker and ideally Kubernetes
LanguageWire is a community where communication is open, informal and friendly. The fact that we respect each other personally and professionally promotes collaboration and a positive social environment. We celebrate success and giving and receiving feedback and recognition is a natural part of our corporate culture.
Technology is a big part of what keeps LanguageWire ahead of the competition, but we never forget it’s a business built and powered by people. We ensure that our entire team is happy in what they do, and everyone has the tools they need to succeed. Because at the end of the day, that’s why our customers love to work with us – they enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic people!
Apart from a competitive salary, some other benefits you will have are:
- Time for professional development and learning new things
- Work in a company with high ambitions for their technology and products
- Work in a technology-agnostic environment: use the best tools for the job
- Team building & Events