What You'll Do
- You will be the programmatic expert and evangelist in the sales organisation, applying our diverse programmatic and data offering to drive revenue via Programmatic Guaranteed and PMP.
- You will support and up level the wider sales team via internal education, co-selling in market, being the go to person for planning and execution
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals
- You will operate as a player coach within the team
- You will work with collaboratively with our sales leadership team on strategic programmatic selling in market, pitching to agency and brand leaders
- You will sell programmatic across audio, video and display, with a knowledge of mobile app based programmatic sales
- You will grow programmatic advertising revenues by creating, maintaining, and sustaining relationships with DSP's, agencies, trading desks and appropriate demand partnerships
- You will be tasked with evangelising streaming audio and inspiring our clients to use Spotify to meet their business objectives
- Represent Spotify at events and serve as a brand ambassador
- Manage activity using salesforce.com, provide accurate and timely forecasting, and report on meeting activity
- Understand the nuances of programmatic ad operations, from PG and PMP campaigns set up in GAM & Magnite to troubleshooting with clients.
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have 5+ years experience in a programmatic and/or digital media sales role
- You strategically use data and insights to inform client investment strategy
- You have a deep understanding of the digital ecosystem and trends around programmatic technology, best practices, opportunities, and challenges.
- You have strong negotiation skills and the ability to present effectively and close the deal
- You have the ability to build a pipeline and proven track record of exceeding goals
- You have dexterity in creating reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- You are a great teammate, smart, adapt well with change and have a positive attitude
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver creative, fresh campaigns
Where You'll Be
- This position will be based in Madrid, Spain
Our global benefits
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify