PASSNFLY is a start-up company founded in 2012 based in central Barcelona, Spain. We are the only company in the world offering an engine that provides automated check-in into flights. It automatically checks in passengers to their preferred seat and sends the boarding pass to their phone. Currently, we are cooperating with more than 200 airlines and are still expanding. We are now in the growing phase of transformation from a start-up to a mature company and are looking for great people to join our team.
We still have a start-up atmosphere, working as one big team, and also spending a lot of time together after work. We have great integration meetings, watching movies, or going to the beach. We always celebrate big occasions such as Halloween, Christmas, and Birthdays. Our team is young, dynamic, and international. We listen to music in the office and laugh a lot. You will feel like part of a big family :)
Within our agile team, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative and challenging projects and you will do so with an amazing team and the best experts.
As an Automation Developer at PASSNFLY, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and learn new things. You will be working on a dynamic and innovative product and you will have a real impact in the history of our company.
- Develop new software to improve our system and performance.
- Maintain old code to be up to date with the latest changes.
- Provide new solutions in the field of web automation.
- Monitor data and be ready to act quickly.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience as a selenium developer
- Good knowledge in Python and Flask
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Experience with version control tools and continuous integration
Nice to have:
- Experience with Puppeteer
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Celery
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS
- Good on problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Being a “problem solver”, positive attitude and ability to work in a team
- Knowledge preventing ReCaptcha using browser fingerprints and proxy manipulations
- Home Office up to two days per week, max 5 days per month
- Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h
- Spanish or English classes
- Private Medical Care or Gym membership
- Additional Vacation Days
- Interesting projects
- A young and international team
- Weekly team events
- Professional development in a dynamic company
- Fruit, snacks, and drinks
- Office in the city center, close to the beach