PASSNFLY is a start-up company founded in 2012 based in central Barcelona, Spain.
PASSNFLY provides a digital solution for checking in to flights. It automatically checks in passengers to their preferred seat and sends the boarding pass to their phone. In this way, the passenger does not have to print out the paperwork, as the boarding pass can be displayed on their phone when they are arriving at the airport. Currently, we are cooperating with more than 200 airlines and still expanding.
We have start-up atmosphere, working as one big team, spending a lot of time together also after work. We have great integration meetings, watching movies or going to the beach. Always celebrating big occasions as Halloween, Christmas or Birthdays. Our team is young, dynamic and international. We are listening to the music in the office and laughing a lot. You will feel like a part of a big family :)
Within our agile team, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative and challenging projects. And you will do so not only with a consolidated team and the best experts.
- Experience with coding patterns, refactoring, and unit testing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Stack
- Experience developing a test automation strategy, setting up and maintaining an automation framework
- Experience working in a continuous improvement environment
- Able to work independently
- Able to work in an integrated team environment
- Ability to quickly develop a deep understanding of the domain and features under development
- Home Office up to two days per week
- Flexible working hours
- Spanish or English classes
- Soon: Private Medical Care, Life Insurance, Additional Vacation Days
- Interesting project
- Young and international team
- Weekly team events
- Every week meeting with manager to receive feedback on your work
- Professional development in dynamic company
- Fruits, snacks and drinks
- Office in the city center, close to the beach