BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading long-distance carpooling platform – a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers and passengers in 22 countries. The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together and share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach network and a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility. Affordable, convenient and user-friendly, wherever there’s a road, there’s a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager to join the Germany team in Berlin. As an Associate Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in increasing the awareness and adoption of BlaBlaCar as well as be a part of the launch of a new business line of BlaBlaCar in Germany.
You will contribute to prepare multi-channel marketing plans, find acquisition channels, negotiate with providers, set up campaigns and track their performance.You will be joining a skilled and motivated team, whose goal is to accelerate BlaBlaCar's growth in Germany.
Thus, the position requires a sharp, analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will report to the local Marketing Manager and you will be helped in campaign execution by a network of channel specialists around the world.
What you will directly contribute to:
● Defining, setting up and running online marketing campaigns
● Collecting, formatting and analysing marketing KPIs to measure performance
● Sharing best practices with other marketing teams, both local and central
● Managing partnerships with Online Travel Agencies
● Supporting in the preparation and execution of ATL campaigns
● Participating in the development of new projects locally
● Contributing to market research
● Contributing to the launch of a new business line of BlaBlaCar in Germany
What you will need to be successful:
● 1 to 3 years of previous work experience including relevant experience in digital marketing
● Experience on at least one of the following channels is a big plus: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Programmatic adv
● Familiar with online marketing metrics (CAC, CPC, etc.) and business models
● Familiarity with offline marketing is a plus
● Native in German, fluent in English
● Strong data and analytical skills
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Full proficiency in Excel
● Rigorous and organised
● Ability to work autonomously under tight deadlines
● Ability to work in a multicultural environment
● International work or study experience is a significant advantage
A few practical details about the role :
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Berlin
- Contract: Full-time permanent contract
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next:
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format). Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to an analytical test, a first call followed by several face-to-face interviews.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.