Plain Concepts is a tech company founded in 2006 by 4 Microsoft MVPs. Our team is made of people passionate in technology. We love helping out our clients with their technological challenges. We enjoy sharing our knowledge with them, especially when it comes to the latest innovations.
- We don't do bodyshopping
- We are a flat horizontal organization.
- We are committed to the agile values
- We aim to build satisfying relationships with our clients
- We aim to be an inspiring reference through our work
- We are passionate about sharing our knowledge with others
- We encourage and support each other to get involved into the community and talk at conferences
- We constantly push ourselves to be creative and innovative
We're currently looking for a Artificial Intelligence Engineer to join our Agile Team. We value experience, but also capabilities and competency.
Occasionally, you will also have to provide training or help our customers in person. In Plain Concepts we have a highly multidisciplinary team.
Brief Description of the role:
As an Artificial Intelligence Engineer, you will be part our international Artificial Intelligence team developing tailored solutions to satisfy our client's needs. We are looking for a passionate AI Engineer with a strong background in machine/deep learning. You will be training, and deploying models, putting research into production.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team, taking care of the software engineering challenges associated with AI. You will take part in challenging projects using cutting edge technologies.
You will be responsible for:
- Participating in the design and development of AI solutions for challenging projects.
- Building production level ML/AI solutions, with solid software engineering and ML/AI principles
- Automated deployment and monitoring (models and infrastructure)
- Data analysis (data cleaning, variable transformation, etc.)
- Developing and training ML models
- Putting AI models into production. This means parallelizing, optimizing, tuning, testing the models to deploy in a production environment.
- You embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment
- Always thinking a step ahead
- Enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a talent for taking it on and making it happen
- You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies but also on the interpersonal level. You can ask and give feedback
- You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals
- You have a Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Experience in AI / Machine Learning / Software Engineering / Computer Science
- Can build an “end-to-end software product” which has machine learning component
- Strong skills in Python and reasonable SQL understanding
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in building ML/deep learning pipelines and models
- Experience in implementing production ready ML models using current ML/Deep learning techniques
- Experience with Deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch etc.
- Experience with Big Data projects and tools.
- Experience writing RESTful web services
- Experience with DevOps technology (Docker, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, etc.)
- Experience with source code version control tools
- Experience working with Azure or other cloud-based solution
Nice to have:
- Master in AI / Machine Learning /Statistics
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, recommendation systems, unsupervised learning, ranking systems or similar.
- TensorFlow Lite, TensorFlow serving y grpc
- Unit testing knowledge
- Solid object-oriented programming skills
Our goal is to create a company where employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Be part of agile team
- Latest technological tools
- Continuous training
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
- Cool place to work
- Flexible retribution
- Anual Plain Camp
- Medical insurance
Plain Concepts is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Plain Concepts
Specialists in disruptive developments in Artificial Intelligence, Mixed Reality, Big Data, Blockchain, IoT and Cloud, the mission of Plain Concepts is to offer customized, innovative and attractive solutions for all types of digital needs, always incorporating the latest available technology.
Awarded in 2016 as Microsoft Partner of the Year, we currently have over 300 employees, reaching a milestone in the technology sector by having 12 professionals recognized as Microsoft MVPs and more than a dozen certifications at the business level.
With presence in USA, UAE, UK, Spain, Germany and the Netherlands, we have developed more than 2000 projects for companies belonging to all types of sectors such as BBVA, Microsoft, Acciona, Infojobs Brazil, Repsol, EDP, Telefónica, Asisa, Aenor, GroupM or IE.
Plain Concepts is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft AI Partner, Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner in Europe and the USA, the only one in Spain, and has been recognized as Best Place to Work for two consecutive years.