Lince Works is a game development studio based in Barcelona, Spain.
We are seeking a full-time Art Director to work on our Aragami stealth action IP.
- 3 years experience as an Art Director or Assistant Artistic Director.
- In depth knowledge of the graphical trades (modeling, character modeling, special effects, lighting, textures).
- Possess a good artistic sense.
- Know how to create an artistic document and apply it.
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D computer graphics software
- Knowledge of anatomy/object design/architecture
- Communication skills.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Leadership ability .
- Experience in console videogame projects.
- Organizational and management skills.
- Able to coach and mentor the Art Team.
- Knowledge of the constraints related to the different game engines.
- Drawing talent is an asset.
- Written English is a plus.
Define the graphic style of the game while being inspired by the
creative direction (references, game design document, narrative).
- Supervise and support the Art Team through the production process so that the finished product meets the quality and technical requirements of the game.
- Assist the project manager in the selection of resources and setting production schedules.
- Coordinate with the Art Team to define lighting, color palettes, scenario ambient, concept art and general visual design of the game.
- Ensure quality, consistency and compliance of the graphic production throughout the production process.
- Participate in the development of new graphic techniques.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible schedule.
- Relaxed workplace and no 'crunch'.
- Work on high quality games with release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and new consoles.
- Office located in sunny Barcelona near Sagrada Familia.
- Office Perks: Kitchen, 'loft zone', videogames + young and motivated team.
- Participation in our design process and brainstorming for new games.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!