This is a great opportunity to join a small but ambitious team in a fast-moving industry with an experienced founding team, strong backing (Founders Factory, Haatch Ventures, Ascension Ventures) and an array of exciting clients.
We’re looking for an AR Developer to join our growing team based in Clerkenwell to help deliver client projects as well as contribute to the development of our platform. For this role, we're willing to consider contract or permanent team members, in London or remote.
- Building prototypes of AR effects to pitch to prospective clients
- Assessing feasibility of different solutions to meet briefs
- Coordinating with creators to review work and provide feedback
- Developing in-house tools to enable our community of creators to build higher quality effects more quickly
- Running workshops and writing blogs to upskill and educate creators
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with ARCore/ARKit
- Experience with Spark AR and Snap Lens Studio
- Experience with image tracking libraries such as Vuforia, EasyAR
- Experience with a variety of 3D modelling tools e.g. Blender, Maya, Cinema4D, 3ds Max etc.
- Experience with web AR tools e.g. AR.js, A-frame, 8th Wall, Jeeliz
- Solid understanding of UX/design patterns in augmented reality
- Ability to wireframe/storyboard ideas
- Ability to use design packages such as Photoshop and Sketch
- Experience interacting with web APIs
- Strong understanding of cross-browser and cross-device testing
- Experience with version control software e.g. Git
- Experience with other AR tools such as Unreal Engine, Sumerian
- Experience working with 3rd party SDKs e.g. DeepAR, 8th Wall, Banuba
- Experience with AR platforms e.g. 8th Wall, Torch, 6D.ai
- Experience with computer vision e.g. OpenCV
- Experience working with and encoding 360 video/images
- Ability to build mobile apps
- Strong track record in social AR e.g. published multiple effects, achieved significant usage with them
- Experience with machine learning/AI
- Experience developing for headsets e.g. Magic Leap, Hololens
- Understanding of marketing/promotion techniques
- Understanding of web/software development
- Strong generalist/hacker spirit who plays around with emerging technologies
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours - we care about getting the job done more than the exact hours you’re at your desk.
- Equity - we believe employees should share in the success of the business.
- Fun and supportive culture - we firmly believe in fostering a positive work environment, which means having fun as a team while challenging ourselves.
- Support for community projects - we believe volunteering and community activities shouldn’t come out of your 25 days’ holiday allowance.
- Inspiring surroundings - our office is filled with green life, but we also take the time to run offsites elsewhere in London (and beyond).
- Opportunity to learn rapidly - you’ll be working with experienced media tech pioneers in a fast-paced company and industry.
- Dog-friendly environment - just ask our office dog, Indiya.
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.