Interdax is building a 3rd generation digital asset exchange. Our team comes from top HFTs and exchanges like Nasdaq and NYSE, as well as from well known firms in the blockchain space. We are a well-funded project (8-figure sum) currently operating in stealth mode.
In this role you will research, implement, review, and deliver cryptographic solutions within the Interdax platform. Collaborating on cryptography across the whole development process, from Product to Operations, you will contributes to the security design and review of our architecture and products.
- Design, review, and implement complex cryptography and security solutions.
- Contribute to the design and review of the security architecture of our software and hardware products
- Drive cryptographic solutions by design, code, theory, and collaboration
- Help to maintain and communicate the cryptographic aspects of our security roadmap
- Help drive and manage cryptographic vulnerability processes and third party cryptography audits
- Keep up to date with relevant cryptography developments and implications for the industry
- Coach and educate engineers on cryptography.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in applied cryptography and cryptographic protocols
- Experience delivering high-quality crypto software
- Experience with symmetric and asymmetric encryption, signature schemes, zero-knowledge proof schemes
- Apply cryptography engineering practices, including the review of cryptographic implementations, to deliver production quality software to be used by the largest financial institutions in the world.
- Strong software engineer. Regardless of which language you use or how you learned it, we’re looking for people who can write clean, effective code.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- MS or PhD in CS, Math, or related discipline.
- An interest in financial markets and cryptocurrencies
- Experience with blockchain implementations
- Experience with HSMs.
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive salary ($160k-$220k / year)
- Profit sharing (0.25 - 0.5%)
- Fully remote
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Startup culture
- Team getaways