To further accelerate our growth and strengthening our leading position we are looking for a top-notch Application Expert! You will not only support, administer and configure our CRM systems and business applications, but you will also be developing and implementing changes to processes and coordinating internal projects to keep raising the bar of performance. You will report to the IT Manager for our CRM systems, working in an international, rapidly changing environment.
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest mind in application support and administration to join TomTom Telematics. The experience and future opportunities will include the following:
- Provide effective and efficient support around these platforms and applications, resolving functional, user and system related issues and queries, as well as executing or coordinating necessary development requests.
- Manage service incidents from users and requests from internal stakeholders and follow up with external suppliers where necessary. Close the feedback loop as good as possible.
- Determine priorities of issues and requests based on business value and impact, versus cost and effort, aiming to prioritize and coordinate workload, setting the right expectations with stakeholders and ensuring visibility on progress, status and timelines.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is maintainable.
- Provide training and coaching to users on system utilization and best practices.
- Manage User Acceptance Testing during system upgrades, extensions and integrations and ensure expected functionality prior to approval.
- Manage senior stakeholders, while being hands-on and able to dive deep and analyze systems, processes and data effectively – not afraid to “roll up sleeves”.
- Lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of internal projects.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as an Application Expert, we have the following profile in mind:
- At least 3 years’ experience in administration and support of Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience with APEX/JAVA/SQL/PHP/CSS/HTML are strong pluses.
- Excellent and proactive system support, administration and configuration skills.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting tools, being able to translate data into information and vice versa.
- Proven presentation, communication and organizational skills, with the ability to adapt complex technical topics and applying it to audiences with different knowledge levels and responsibilities.
- Critical and result orientated with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously.
- An additional plus is to be open to learn and grasp data integrations into any of the new age platforms using Extract Transform Load Tools, and tapping into AI, deep machine learning through operational practice, as well as willing to work in an international environment.
What do we offer?
- An adventure in the cutting-edge SaaS solutions and IT, connected car and B2B market.
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no point coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen, quickly.
- Lunch vouchers, flexible holiday plan, private health insurance (including children and partner), pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products.
Who are we?
TomTom Telematics is a Business Unit of TomTom dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. WEBFLEET is a Software-as-a-Service solution, used by small to large businesses to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address businesses as well as consumers.
TomTom Telematics is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers with more than 861.000 connected cars worldwide. The company services drivers in more than 60 countries, giving them the industry’s strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third party applications and integrations. Our customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2018.
For further information, please visit telematics.tomtom.com
Follow us on Twitter @TomTomWEBFLEET