AARRR Growth; "Acquisition / Activation / Retention / Revenue / Referral"
- Acquisition: Implementation of strategies to attract new users (Instagram Ads, FB Ads, Apple Search Ads, Offline, improvements in the referral funnel, MGM, etc)
- CRM: Ideation, development and implementation of Activation / Reactivation / Retention and Referral campaigns (Braze, Mixpanel, SQL, etc)
- Product Marketing: Product improvements with the clear objective of growing in user volume and have an impact on activation, retention, reactivation and referral.
Sharify is the Social Network where every person, business or event can share whatever they want to share in just three clicks: what, where and when. But not sharing tweets, posts or likes but real life things such as music, sport and parties through a real-time map. Sharify answers for the very first time: what's happening right now around us.
The Performance Marketing Specialist will be responsible and lead the user acquisition strategy, our CRM programs and the SEM strategy to maximise the acquisition and retention of Sharify users. We are looking for a leader with exceptional understanding of digital channels, a clear vision of optimisation strategies and who is extremely analytical and innovative to manage Sharify's online budget with a fresh way of thinking that challenges and grows our business.
* Implements the user acquisition strategy across all biddable
channels (paid search, paid social, display, affiliate marketing) and
across all consumer platforms (web, mobile)
* Day to day optimisation and monitoring of key metrics (CPI, CAC, LTV).
*Idenfity key learnings to optimise campaigns
* CRM strategy definition and implementation
* SEM strategy definition and implementation
* Adopt a continuous ‘test and learn’ approach working closely with the Engineering team
* Keeps up to speed with biddable trends for all the channels and markets
* 2+ years of experience in mobile user acquistion, CRM and SEO / SEM
* Educated to degree level (ideally science degree)
* Track record of working on paid search (Google) and paid social (Facebook, * Twitter, Instagram) campaigns
* Strong analytical skills; ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets.
* Experience of using Google Analytics
* An advanced intermediate/advanced knowledge of excel
* A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
* Ability to adapt to a fast paced, high growth startup environment
* Proficient in English or Spanish
What we offer:
* This is a freelancing position
* With company stock options
* With weekly offsites to share some beers and sport
* Flexible hours
* Competitive salary negotiable based on experience
* The opportunity to change the way people experience online world
* Work in a dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture