FutuRS is the technological company of the Ribera Salud Group and part of Centene Corporation. FutuRS is a new concept of healthcare in which we fuse clinical vision and technology to give an optimal and integral response to people´s needs. Results in health and technology without losing sight of the human character of both our patients and the professionals who are part of Futurs.
We look for candidates that have a high learning capacity, that assume the technological challenges that are proposed, in a collaborative and motivating work environment.
The application we are developing is based on Micro Front-end architecture, Microservice API architecture and Human Centered Design (HCD).
- Develop tasks based on specifications using programming languages and development tools, to solve business challenges.
- Technical interaction with team members to align efforts, ensure the right functionality of the application, and solve any problems.
- Guarantee the quality of the code developed
- Run testing procedures on the developed code
- Contribute to the processes of continuous improvement in development
- Participate in Agile process: backlog grooming, daily scrum, sprint planning and review, retrospective
What do we offer?
- Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
- Training and continuous technological update.
- Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
- Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, daycare checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
- Join an international company with a great working environment.
- Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
- Be part of a solid project where people count.
- Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
- Bachelor´s or master's degree, in Computer Science or similar discipline
- High level of English is a plus (B2-C1)
- Web developer
- Web Tokens
- Material UI