Deveryware Iberia is a subsidiary of a French company founded in 2003 that specialises in location-based services.
We are building a new and innovative product in our office in sunny Barcelona with bluetooth and GPS.
Descripción del trabajo
We are looking for an energetic and passionate hacker to be part of the small team of engineers that develop 2 products related to geolocation.
What you get
- Be part of an interdisciplinary jelled team with one goal: build a great system.
- Salary range 25-30k annual gross
- Flexible hours so you can be at you most productive
- Comfortable and silent office in the heart of Barcelona (you can even spot Sagrada Família from the roof)
- Free to innovate and to grow professionally
What you will be doing:
- Write well structured, commented, beautiful code
- Participate in the design of the product
- Play with geofencing, iBeacon and bluetooth technology
- Participate in architecting projects and applications
- Write robust code for Android (or both!)
- Use best practices: git, issues database, jenkins, unit testing, scrum, etc.
- Relevant degree in software engineering
- At least 6 months working professionally with Android
- Rock solid knowledge about Object Orientation, software architecture and patterns. Solid knowledge of data structures.
Bonus points if
- You have developed an API or worked with REST APIs
- You have used Dagger 2
- You have personal projects somewhere on-line
- You use Linux or Mac everyday