Netatmo is all about the Smart Home! Our mission is to imagine for you products which will make your home safer and more comfortable.
Manage your home’s heating from our connected Thermostat - detect intruders thanks to our cameras embedding artificial intelligence and image processing - access the largest personal weather station network on earth. We collaborate with giant building construction companies such as Groupe Muller, Velux and Legrand to share with them our product expertise and work together to revolutionize your homes.
We are a multinational team of 250 motivated and passionate people, with more than 20 nationalities represented amongst our teams and almost everyone working together under the same roof near Paris. Having raised more than 30K€ et won several CES prizes, Netatmo is looking for new talents to accompany its development.
If you want to be a part of the Smart Home revolution, don’t wait to apply!
You will be responsible for the design of an Android application which will allow users to control a new Netatmo object. Concentrating on our users’ experiences of our connected objects, you will define and implement the best ways to make the data captured by our sensors clear and understandable.
You will participate in:
• the technical design of the new products in collaboration with the "Embedded Software" and "Cloud" teams
• continuous improvement and consolidation of our existing applications
• collective reflections on the User Experience
• defining the tests necessary to ensure that the software you create functions properly
The Netatmo culture will teach you to:
• deliver code used by hundreds of thousands of enthusiastic customers
• know and apply the state of the art technology in your field
• take responsibility, use your initiative, be proactive and work as part of a team
• Engineering degree or equivalent
• 2 years’ experience (possibility of a lead position, according to experience)
• Passionate about software development
• Proficiency in one or more object programming languages (Java / C ++)
• You have completed one or more end-to-end application development projects
• Adaptability, autonomy, team spirit
• Want to create and "deliver"
Good knowledge of Android SDK
Sense of detail and taste for the development of user interfaces
In our fast growing, internationally minded company, you can (at last! for some of you) express your entrepreneurial qualities, work in a strong team to succeed together, share your innovative ideas, and above all be listened to.
As well as an attractive package, as an employee at Netatmo, you can:
- during our Welcome Days learn our history, discover our vision for the future and understand all the different jobs.
- participate in our afterworks, breakfast birthdays, the Boss’ BBQ, International Lunches, Christmas Party, and other activities too.
- receive a free example of each Netatmo product because the best brand ambassadors are us!
- participate in meetups and technology or business conferences so that you can follow all the latest developments in your sector.
- become Net@fit by joining our sports lessons (Pilates, Yoga, Boxe, Crossfit, …), football, running or ping-pong teams… And along with the sport comes the healthy eating: free fruits are available every morning in our open space.
- express your musical talents in our Net@sound musical workshops.