1️⃣ YOLO is the App Store current #1 app, and yet we still are a small team.
📈 As an early Android Engineer you will be responsible for developing key feature within the core Android app, as well as help in shaping the future of one the fastest growing app of the decade.
You'll work in a fast paced environnement without room for boredom 😴.
As a product-oriented team, creatives and UI-sensitives mindsets matters as much as your technical skills.
🚀 What You Bring to the Table
• Deep understanding of the Android SDK and Android development ecosystem
• Strong OO and architectural skills
• Able to work autonomously
• Able to communicate in English
• Affinity with good UX and UI 💅
• Experience with common architecture patterns (MVP, MVVM, MVI)
• Write clear, maintainable, portable, and highly functional code
🛠️ Our current Tech Stack
• You'll decide...
• Experience with highly modularized projects
• Some knowledge of Clean Architecture principles
• Contribution to open source projects
• Experience shipping at least one Android app available on the App Store
• Some experience writing automated tests for Android applications
• Experience with Kotlin native
• Stock options
• Flexible working hours
• Being involved in product/design discussions
We are an open minded team who values inclusivity and having a team made up of a diverse set of backgrounds and opinions.
Individuals from all walks of life are strongly encouraged to apply.