Wolt is a technology company building the one app for food. Be it discovering or getting great meals – takeaway, home delivery or to the table – Wolt takes care of it for you. Pick a restaurant, build your order, choose delivery, takeaway or eat in and hit send. Magic ensues. We’re a Series A startup well backed by EQT Ventures (lead by Kees Koolen - served as CEO of Booking.com), Skype founder Niklas Zennström, Supercell CEO Ilkka Paananen, and Nokia’s Chairman Risto Siilasmaa.
In our Product team there is no typical day, and to be successful in our Android Engineer role you will need to be self-motivated, creative, have strong analytical skills, and a passion for creating intuitive and beautiful products for the Android platform. So basically a Unicorn! If you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Android Obsessed: You are passionate about the Android platform and have experience delivering apps published on Google Play
- Communication: You know that the things you build affect multiple parts of what we do and are able to communicate changes, updates, or features to diverse audiences, from investors to our couriers
- Problem Solving: Our Product team isn't relegated to simply creating beautiful things, but rather plays a key role in finding innovative solutions to unique problems across our platforms and business functions
- Project Management: Own your work, from individual tasks to team-wide initiatives
- Scalability: As we continue to grow and expand our product will remain at the heart of what we do, so building beautiful, user-centric apps and tools that scale is a must!
YOU WILL BE:
- Familiar with agile methods
- Have a genuine curiosity and interest in learning new things and putting them into practice, big or small
- Impacting the future of Wolt through your contributions to the Wolt product
- Happy working independently and as a team to achieve predetermined goals and milestones
- Experience with SDKs and REST APIs
- Excited about design and the merits of beautiful design skills
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!