FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry!
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool. Our platform easily integrates with CRMs, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 5000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TravelBird.
We're looking for people to help us take on the following kinds of problems:
- How can we change the current architecture to a clean/Redux architecture ?
- Should we start to use Kotlin with the current Java codebase ?
- Our current continous delivery tools/system are maybe not enough efficient, how can improve these ?
- How can we improve mobile apps to be more and better integrated with the Aircall ecosystem.
In 2018, we are defining our next mobile strategy to address a new way of adding collaboration on top of voice communications, for mobile population. It is a key challenge in our high-scale development. We will define, develop, release and scale the next generation of our mobile products. It’s the right time for you to join us, as you will be involved in each mobile strategy decisions.
We are seeking for an **experimented Android Engineer (+2 year) **to join our engineering team in Paris. You will work closely with our actual mobile team, you will help to shape our mobile culture by taking team initiatives that have a wide-ranging impact on the team. You will play a significant role in scaling the mobile delivery by defining and setting up development best-practices, continuous integration and deployment systems and above all a modularized and decoupled applicative architecture.
You will be in charge of :
- Designing architecture, code and deliver new features for our Android app.
- Implementing best practices for developing Android applications that target multiple devices and platform version.
- Scoping, estimating and prioritizing our roadmap features
- Accelerate our development cycle by setting up the next continuous deployment system
- Improve our current app architecture. We are continuously looking for improving it.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and shared knowledge.
What you will need to be successful :
- Being a experienced Android engineer with at least 2/3 years of experience in Android application development in a company.
- Being a Android engineer with a passion for building mobile services.
- Proficiency with and willingness to learn open source frameworks or third-party
- One or more published apps;
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK.
- Experience working with Dagger2, RxJava, Retrofit2, Gradle, Kotlin and writing unit and integration tests;
- Comfortable with English
- You are passionately leading and/or contributing to open source libraries/speaking at events/write technical blog post
- Experience with backend technologies like Ruby on Rails/NodeJS/Java/Scala
You'll be awesome if:
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment -- these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer :
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio, free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package with bonus compensation based on performance
- Yearly team offsites to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
Aircall company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.