Who are we?
Jobandtalent is the first Digital Staffing Agency. In other words, we are a workforce on-demand company that relies heavily on tech. We are revolutionizing the staffing world by using technology where there was only paperwork and we are having some exciting technical challenges along the way.
We integrate the complete process of selecting, hiring and managing employees, being the first in digitizing all the steps, introducing Artificial Intelligence solutions in multiple phases, obtaining faster and higher-quality service for our clients and great satisfaction and loyalty for our workers.
We are headquartered in Madrid, where Jobandtalent was founded in 2009. Since then it has obtained financing worth more than 80 million euros from the best technological risk capital funds in Europe, becoming one of the most valued Spanish startups internationally with current revenues of over 200 million euros per year.
Our Impact on Society
Our vision is to create long-term job security conditions for our workers while providing flexible solutions to our clients. We can do this by concatenating different short-term contracts and minimizing or completely removing–their unemployed time. We want to remove the need for finding a job ever again.
We want to help companies hire the best professionals in a more flexible way, improving their productivity while helping millions of workers increase their employability, income and quality of life.
- An algorithm that matches workers with real-time offers in the app
- A database with all our workers with a rating system based on big data analytics
- A digital contracting process that allows the worker to sign his contract in the app and upload all the necessary documents
- A CRM for the calculation and automatic payment of payroll
- Tools and algorithms for optimizing schedules and monitoring performance
Mobile plays one of the key roles at Jobandtalent, being the way candidates sign their contracts, check their payrolls, ask for leaves or even check for new job opportunities. In fact, the worker experience is exclusive to the App!
That's why we have great challenges for the Mobile Team.
As an Android Developer, you will work improving the app, building beautiful user interfaces and implementing new features, that adheres to Material design and software development best practices. You'll be working closely with your product manager and designers as well as developers from other teams in order to create the best possible mobile experience.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with Java programming language and Android framework
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to write Unit and UI tests for your code
- Experience with Git, GitHub and Android Studio
- Knowledge of working with JSON through various interface types like REST or Ad-hoc APIs
Nice to have
- Experience or interest in Kotlin is a plus!
- Knowledge of technologies we work with: Dagger, Retrofit, Espresso, Jenkins
- Experience working with a UI design system
- Staying at the forefront of emerging Android trends
- Participating actively in Open Source project
- At least 1 demonstrable App published in Google Play
- Attending often to meetups and software conference
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing, even when you work remotely
- Work in the city centre of Madrid, minutes away from the Real Madrid stadium (even if you are not a Real supporter the area is very cool)
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Europe
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- Learn from some of the greatest Engineers, Designers & Product people in Spain
- Flat organization and collaborative environment
- Ownership of projects with direct impact on the product
- Transparent Equity package
- Discount on Health insurance
- A yearly budget for Conferences, Meetups or self-learning
- Free fruit, free coffee and free lunch on Fridays!
- A shiny MacBookPro/Linux machine
- Flexible working hours and remote working