Osper’s vision is to empower young people to be confident. We put this at the heart of everything we do and with that in mind we’re looking for positive, forward-thinking people who are keen to build an experience that can make a real difference to young people’s lives.
Currently, we help children manage over £2m of spend a month; a child receives money on Osper every 4 seconds across the UK; and 87% of parents using Osper say their children are more confident with money thanks to Osper.
You will be fully responsible for building the next generation of our Android apps as we move from Cordova to fully native experiences. Our V2 app design includes delightful interactions, modern UI, seamless transitions, and we’d like you to deliver it for us as a stable and responsive experience.
We are a small team and we expect you'll have a big impact.
We need someone who will…
- Bring our designs to life on the Android platform
- Observe the best practices for building maintainable software, delivered through Agile practices
- Embrace continuous integration with a modern approach to testing and automation
We need someone who has…
- A solid understanding of mobile development, with 2+ years of demonstrable commercial experience working on Android apps
- A readiness to take their career to the next level, with architectural as well as development responsibilities - the stabilisers are coming off!
We will provide...
- An opportunity to work on something that will have a tangible impact on people’s lives
- A dynamic startup environment where you can have a dramatic impact on product, process, and culture
- A chance to cross-train in iOS Swift development to expand your mobile expertise
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!