Dubsmash is the entertaining app that helps users make fun videos with favorite quotes for their friends. We empower people to express themselves and be anyone they want to be! The Dubsmash Team is on a mission to make the funniest, craziest, most lit video app out there. Join our team and help bring smiles to more than a 150 million Dubbers around the world!
For our Berlin Office we are seeking a
Android Developer (f/m)
Your Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Create the best user experience by building smooth, stable and gorgeous products
- Push the limits of mobile devices with unique features around video & audio processing
- Design and implement new features using cutting edge technology
- Challenge UI/UX design from an Android point of view and evaluate technical tradeoffs
- Own your code throughout the entire development cycle and guarantee high code quality by performing tests and code reviews
- Help building a strong Android architecture with state of the art software design patterns
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, maths, physics or similar
- Write excellent, clean Java code for Android and have a deep understanding of mobile software architectures and patterns (e.g. MVP)
- Familiar with retrofit and rxAndroid
- Understand and apply latest Android Design Guidelines and have an eye for UI/UX to create outstanding user experiences
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment, using continuous-integration in order to build reusable, well-tested, and maintainable software (e.g with tools such as Espresso 2.0, JUnit 4, BuildKite, Genymotion)
- Excited by technical challenges, sharing knowledge and collaborating in cross functional teams
- Very good verbal and written English skills
What to expect:
We are a fast-growing company with a fantastic team, marquee investors, and explosive growth. We love technology, live for data, and look for like minded people with a vision!. We have created a fantastic working environment with feature teams that value autonomous decision-making, transparency and open communication.
Our headquarters are located in the heart of Berlin, at the epicenter of Europe’s most innovative startup hub. Our spacious office also offers awesome perks like a free food, a snack bar, a wide-selection of free beverages, a game room with table tennis and kicker (foosball). Company rituals include friday evening moscow mules, product/tech demos, beer pong, Oktoberfest visits, boat rides and tons of tech meetups with Berlin’s most influential startup players. We encourage and support our team members to attend conferences, and are happy to help you with relocation and visa issues if needed.
Are you sold? Submit your application today!
Check out our product beta: http://dubsmash.wpengine.com/beta_android/
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!