eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest
online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce
businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands –
eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo
– it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines,
hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and
travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better
value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43
markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for passionate Android Developers to join our Mobile Team based in Barcelona.
· We are an Android passionate team focused on code quality and clean architectures.
· We value hunger for learning, knowledge sharing and ambition.
· We build complex applications using the new best methods and technologies.
· We encourage our team to share new ideas and innovate.
· You will work in an informal atmosphere in a dynamic and highly qualified team.
As Senior Android Developer you will:
· Be responsible for developing Android applications for all ODIGEO brands.
· Develop new functionalities using the best practices in the Android world.
· Define the best strategies for optimizing our existing applications.
· Work closely with other teams to define architecture decisions, always based on clean code.
· To be an important part in the decision making of the new functionalities.
How do we work?
· For a better idea about our technological culture,
check out our tech blog where we try to show the technologies we work
· We have the chance to work closely with our own Agile Coaches and Product Owners to follow the best practices of Agile Methodologies.
· We care about the quality of the base code as to build in a clean, maintainable and scalable way is one of our main goals.
· We work hard, live and breathe Android and always think out of the box to create new exciting features!
So, are you the right fit?
YES, if you:
· Are excited about Kotlin and like to improve and apply all the functional programming features that can enhance our Android apps.
· You demonstrate experience in unit testing and functional testing using Espresso and BDD.
· You have experience working with continuous integration.
· Care about look & feel and design experience using the last trends in Materia Design.
· Love new technologies, clean architecture and coding in a decoupled way.
· Have a continuous improvement & challenging mind-set.
· Have the capacity to express your thoughts and ideas fluently in English.
· Have understanding and knowledge of agile methodologies.