Who we are
A young technology company head-quartered in Singapore with offices in Barcelona and Tokyo. We are driven by a passion for building innovative, customer-inspired products and look forward to growing the team with like minded individuals.
Are you our next Front-End Developer?
Check out our product at https://gotouche.com/
Roles & Responsibilities
As an Android Developer at Touché, you’ll collaborate with the development of a wide variety of amazing projects to build up our technical roadmap. Be prepared to be part of one of the best development team you've ever seen.
We need someone with a good back, strong stomach, level head and a big heart. We are not just looking for good technical skills, we are looking for the best people.
You will use agile based methodologies, to understand our business initiatives and turn those into shippable products, and will contribute to our technical evolution by sharing your knowledge and research with our engineering team. You will be mainly focused on the apps for the mobile solution and for our devices.
The future of Touché is a multi-platform application accessible from a wide variety of devices, including our own Touché device. So, we need to create a great user experience through all the environment using the latest technologies. Are you ready for this challenge?
If you join us you will get:
· Competitive Salary.
· Apple + 24" Display equipment at your choice.
· Paid time off.
· Medical insurance.
· Travel insurance.
· Experience working in high technology projects.
· You will collaborate in different areas with a multidisciplinary team.
· Professional evolution inside the company.
· Specialized training.
· The experience of working in a new technological company.
· Possible access to stock option program.
· Experience developing Android apps
· Excellent analytical skills and proactive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Advanced knowledge of the Android SDK and tools
· Advanced knowledge of the Android Studio and Gradle build system
· Professional Android development experience, with a proven history of shipping Android apps
· Good understanding of Android app architecture and use of design patterns
· Good understanding of stack from UI to back-end, including web services and server-side integration through REST and JSON
· Integration of third party software
· Strong CS, OOP & Java/Kotlin skills
· Ability to translate complex UX designs to real UI interfaces
· Passion for writing good, highly cohesive and low-coupled code with an eagerness to refactor
· Familiarity with popular Android libraries such as Dagger, RxJava, Retrofit, OkHttp, Picasso, Gson, etc.
· Familiarity with version control systems (Git preferred)
· Knowledge and experience in Automated Testing Tools as Espresso, JUnit, Robolectric, UIAutomator
· Knowledge and experience in iOS development is a plus
· Knowledge of AOSP is a plus
· Ability to adapt to an Agile process by applying valuable judgement and common sense