FilledThis offer is not available anymore
You don't hack, you craft. You are proactive. You are open minded. You are fun. And possibly a little crazy. So you are like us, then join one of the best teams in town and have an impact on the thousands of customers that are using our product.
We at Redbooth are really proud of our culture and are willing to welcome people eager to contribute to it. We work together as a team, discuss taking into account all the opinions, and celebrate our successes. We have a flat hierarchy, so there are no barriers between good ideas and their execution. We take decisions following a bottom-up management approach, so everyone is involved and can help shaping our product. We deeply care about crafting good code that can grow without becoming a pain. And we like to stay humble because we know that we can always be wrong.
We follow agile practices and Scrum; we develop maintainable and testable code; we go wild on hackweeks (every 6 weeks), where everyone can develop whatever she thinks its best for the product; and above all of this, we like having fun with each other. If this resounds with your values, we want to meet you :)
- Android "stuff": Java, Android framework, Android Studio, Gradle
- Git and GitHub
- You care for maintainable code
- You practice (or at least know about) agile development methodologies
- You like learning and you are excited to solve problems you've never faced before
- You contribute to the developer's community in any way (sharing your ideas with other people while waiting in a conference, giving talks, coding in open source initiatives, answering in StackOverflow, etc).
- Salary range between 35k and 45k, plus stock options
- Flexible working hours, and possibility to occasionally work from home
- Events: Hackweeks, company tech talks, biweekly "pa amb tomaquet" breakfasts, Friday after-works, monthly Pot Luck lunch
- Ping pong, puffs, cookies, organic fruit, beer…
- Private medical insurance
- Free language courses (English, German, French, Catalan, and Spanish currently)
- Awesome terrace in the center of Barcelona
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!