Your responsibilities will include the implementation of new strategic functionalities, and the maintenance of the application, within the framework of a cycle of continuous iterative improvement, by discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. You will also work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
At least 2 years of experience in Android Apps developments
Experience developing native applications for Android in Java
Ability to integrate and consume APIs and third-party online services
Knowledge of version controlling systems (like GIT), issue management systems (like JIRA).
Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, and understanding algorithms, programming patterns and data structures.
Customer-oriented, focused on performance and results
Organized, agile and executive
Energetic and persevering
Dynamic, proactive and approachable
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Fluent English is a must
WILL BE VALUED:
- Mobile industry experience and technological Start Up experience
- Customer-oriented, focused on performance and results
- Having apps uploaded in Google Play.
- Experience with agile methodologies, like Scrumban.
- Experience with Unit Testing and User Interface automated testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Orient DB…)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns (MVC, Adapter, Memento…)
We are looking for people who are analytical, capable of teamwork, and attention to detail, as well as passionate about quality software and good development praxis.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested to this work offer please send us your CV to HR@cooltra.com indicating in the subject Android DEVELOPER – Barcelona..
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!