FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Working with a young and dynamic team, constantly looking for improvements and new challenges.
- Design and build the application for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ensure the reliability, scalability and efficiency of the app
- Bring ideas of improvement from your own user experience
- At least 3 years of development in Native Android
- Proficiency in Java and Kotlin
- Proficiency in Android Studio
- Develop in Native Android with heavy focus on application performance, functionality, and dependability.
- Experience in integrations with back end endpoints (micro-services), more specifically Azure
- Kubernetes services
- Experience in Android integrations with Unity.
- Experience with mobile implementation of UI applying material design and
- interaction guidelines. Attention to details (every pixel counts).
- Familiar with Github and continuous integration
- Experience with Test tools (Appium, Cucumber)
- Professional English
- Fluent Spanish
- Passionate about technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Comfortable with agile development methodologies
- Problem solving mindset and open minded on technologies
- Willingness to learn quickly and proactively bring up ideas and solutions
About Limitless Games
Limitless Games company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.