What you will be doing as an Android Developer
You work within a team of DevOps, UX and business colleagues to develop an outstanding customer proposition.
You have strong knowledge and experience in designing, building and maintaining a native Android application from scratch. The app has to be quality controlled by fully automated tests for which you are responsible as well. We use Kotlin for all new features of the app.
Visual aspets of the app are really important to us so, experience in this domain is required.
Furthermore, as we will be handling sensitive customer data, knowledge and experience about security (eg. encryption, SSL) would be really appreciated.
We work according to a SCRUM Agile development process releasing a new version of the app frequently.
What we are looking for in an Android Developer
- Bsc. in Computer Science or relative field
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- 3 or more years of native Android development experience
- Experience with RxJava, Kotlin and MVVM (Data binding)
- Experience with test driven development & test automation
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills and teamplaying abilities
- Experienced in Agile / scrum or scrum master
- Experience in user interface development (visual aspects of the app are really important for us)
- You are familiar with continuous Integration tools like: GIT, GitLab CI, Sonar and Gradle
- Experience in writing UI tests with Espresso
- You have knowledge of XML, JSON, web-services, security. Knowledge of HTML5, Mobile Web, App technology and DexGuard / Proguard.
- Already located in The NL
What we offer
- Flexible hours
- Ability to travel to other sites and get to know the local teams and culture
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within one of the most distinctive departments of ING
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to us at: email@example.com