What you can expect from the work
- You’ll be part of our Product team of 25+ people, which consists of Product Managers, Designers, Mobile Developers, Backend Developers and Frontend Developers;
- You’ll be just shipping code and delivering value to the fans. That’s what you like the most. Together with your teammates, you'll bring the TicketSwap Android app to the next level. We want to deliver the best experience possible;
- Your curiosity is really important. The Product Team is very autonomous and has a lot of freedom. Your contribution will have huge impact. Your newly shipped feature will be used by thousands of our users immediately;
- You will be working with cutting edge technology and within a company where we always strive to update to the latest version.
- Strong programming skills (Java and Kotlin);
- You are result driven and focus on business value;
- Familiar with testing;
- You love shipping in small steps and understand how important the bi-weekly release schedule is;
- You are the person that gets things done and doesn’t leave things at 90%;
- You feel comfortable in a fast moving environment. An environment where we challenge everything and everyone, and embrace change;
- Lots of experience working with Designers and implementing pixel-perfect UI;
- You are able to proudly present some of your apps in the Google Play Store.
TicketSwap Perks & Benefits
At TicketSwap we don't only care about a competitive salary. We want you to be happy and healthy and get the best result possible, every single day! That's why we're offering a range of perks and benefits that we hope will help you reach all your goals and ambitions in life and enjoy every moment in and around the office.