Online channels (in particular Amazon ES, IT and DE) are currently our biggest sales channel with more than half of the monthly sales coming from there. Our products are the first of their category on some of the markets like Amazon.es. However, there is a lot of room for growth and continuous optimization. We currently have over 10,000 active customers worldwide, but in Spain alone over 6m households still consume bottled water on a daily basis, which is a huge environmental challenge, as well as a waste of time, space and money.
The Amazon & Online Channels Manager will be responsible for:
> Managing the Amazon platform, strategy, planning, and execution across Spain, Italy, Germany, the US, and Canada (with more markets added over time).
> Developing and implementing marketing and sales plans on different online channels in order to achieve corporate objectives, maintaining a clear user acquisition cost.
> Helping plan, execute and optimize advertising, promotion activities and campaigns in online channels outside of our website, together with the Marketing and Sales Director and each Market Lead.
> Providing input and strategic recommendations on brand, product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share and profitability in online channels.
> Coming up with creative ideas to make our products perform better in online distribution channels.
> A/B testing and continuously improving our presence in online channels, including close monitoring of competitors.
> Identifying and testing new online distribution channels.
> Working closely with our Business Intelligence/ Data Manager to make decisions based on existing and potential performance.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral).
- Analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Organization skills and ability to multitask.
- Hands-on mindset.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced international environment.
- Passion about what you do, and ability to drive that passion into other team members.
- Culture-fit: problem solver, self-starter, analytical, open-minded, willingness to have a positive impact on the planet.
- Excellent English skills.
- Spanish, German, Italian and/or French are a plus.
- Experience in consumer goods / products, particularly in the healthcare or eco-friendly industries.
- Knowledge of the water industry.
- Familiarity with Amazon Seller Central and other online sales platforms.
- Experience in the setup, management and optimization of Amazon Ad campaigns
- Know-how of pricing strategies.
- Experience with physical products with an online distribution model.
Barcelona, Poblenou - 5 min away from the beach.
BENEFITS - WHAT WE OFFER:
> Salary will vary depending on experience
> Bonus based on performance
> Be part of something that will make the world a better place
> A real impact on company performance and growth
> Great start-up culture and an international and friendly work environment
> Possibility to work remotely from time to time
TAPP Water has the ambitious goal of avoiding 1bn plastic bottles by 2023 and build a $100m business. We do this through simple solutions that provide clean and healthy water from the tap, with a minimum environmental impact. The company is based in Barcelona with a team of experienced entrepreneurs, product, digital and technology experts.
About TapTap Networks