Cupenya was built to enable companies to give immediate answers to questions from their customers. We are on a mission to make service lightning fast. To achieve this we make use of data from their existing applications to both empower support agents with better ticket resolution and customers with preventive solutions.
We are looking for AI developers that are passionate about analyzing massive datasets of loosely structured data including plenty of natural text, and transforming it into an actionable feature-rich data space. We expect you to be active in proposing your own approaches to extract useful information from data at hand. You will be writing models to infer problem descriptions from the unstructured text data, proposing resolution steps, and implementing them as distributed machine learning algorithms.
- Fantastic office in the very heart of Amsterdam;
- Be part of a truly international team, currently 8 nationalities and counting!
- Fully stocked fridge with 25+ different drinks, snacks and daily catered lunch;
- Pick your own hardware;
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible work hours;
- Friday breakfast and loads of team events
The ideal candidate has:
- In depth knowledge of machine learning methods
- Experience analyzing large data sets, ideally streaming architectures
- Experience in Natural Language Processing, especially text processing
- Familiarity and practical experience with NLP/ML frameworks and toolkits (e.g. NLTK, Weka, Spark MLlib, Scikit, TensorFlow)
- Diverse technology knowledge and a sense of curiosity combined with strong problem solving skills.
- Practical programming experience, preferably in Scala or Python
- Masters/PhD or equivalent degree in Artificial Intelligence, Computational Linguistics, Computer Science, or similar field.