At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like A.I. enabled automation.
To achieve this vision, we need the brightest people in business, tech, and analytics – working together to deliver groundbreaking solutions that transform how businesses work. We’re on a continuous journey to build this dream team, and are always looking for talented people that share our goals and passion for technology.
This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn, and creating new innovations. If you join our team, you’ll be working alongside highly-skilled tech lovers with a multitude of different specialisms. Outside of our projects, we host training, events, retreats and the occasional happy hour – all of which are a huge part of life at Intelygenz.
You must be successful at:
- Leading Agile projects and managing all project activities without oversight or support, on projects of any size, complexity and standard to long schedule duration.
- Managing the client’s expectations to a positive outcome.
- Rigorous managing of projects Risks, Schedule and Budget.
- Ensuring the team has a proper mid-long term Roadmap Definition and Task Prioritization.
- Notifying the client of any changes in Project Scope, Budget, Roadmap and/or team Schedule or Availability.
- Managing Domestic and International projects.
- Ensuring the team follows the Continuous Integration and Quality standards and procedures.
- Preparing Project status, Reports, Proposals if necessary.
- Translating business needs and requirements into many deliverables such as functional specifications, workflow or mapping diagrams, technical designs, user stories, and more.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions by gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders.
- Value delivery. Understanding the business value of our delivery to the client and ensuring the project team provides it.
- Communicating effectively your insights, plans and needs to customers and team members.
- Monitoring and improving performance of all team members involved in delivery.
- Maintaining a positive, self-motivated, can-do attitude.
- Demonstrating strong leadership and team-building skills by creating an atmosphere of cooperation and cohesiveness.
- Giving presentations internally and externally.
- 7+ years of demonstrable experience working as a Project Manager.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst or related role.
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience leading Agile projects as a Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- Experience with software development teams, local and distributed across different time zones.
- Business Analyst knowledge of process scoping and ROI calculation, process mapping.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills regarding projects, reports and other commitments; completes assignments in a quality and timely fashion.
- Result & deliver business value-oriented
- Native English level
- Great communication and leadership skills
- Be available for traveling locally and internationally
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Competency in Cloud Sharing applications, including Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite.
- Empathy with the clients and the team.
A Big Plus if you:
- Scrum Master, Product Owner or PMI certification
- Software knowledge and technology affinity
- Understand and share the DevOps culture. We love to automate as much as we can.
- Understand and share QA techniques. High Quality is very important to us.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques.
- Demonstrable Experience, Bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA.
We offer interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing, customer-oriented tech-driven company!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance 50% paid by the company
- Access to a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for health expenses
- Life insurance, Short term disability and Long term disability paid for by Intelygenz Inc
- 401(K) with up to 4% employee matching
- Commuter benefits
- 20 days vacation plus 8 federal holidays
- Team building events
- Super nice office
- We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary
- Being part of a great team!
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.