Intelygenz is a software development company, which founding partners are vocational developers. We know are success is in our people and in the high-quality of our code that we develop from Madrid and San Francisco.
In Intelygenz you will find a place to grow and learn in an international environment, surrounded by all the coffee (tea or cocoa) that you want! We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary.
We are totally committed with microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
This role is the ultimate owner of the overall software solution for the project and is responsible for aligning the scope, timeline and budget to the customer's expectations and project goals.
This position is Temporarily Remote during the Covid-19 outbreak. Once it gets back to normal you will you will still have the option to work from home 3 days per week.
Responsibilities. You must be successful at
- Project Management: Planning, Budget and Roadmap management, Added Value Delivery, and Strategy.
- Promote top performance and high morale.
- Effectively communicating your insights, plans, risks and needs.
- Ensure your teams follow company standards defined for delivery.
- Monitoring performance of all team members involved in delivery.
- Identifying risks and mitigate them, solving problems as they arise
- Making public presentations, internally and with customers.
- Preparing Executive Summaries of Project status.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience working as a Project Manager.
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience leading Agile projects as a Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- Experience with software development teams, local and distributed across different time zones.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Understand and share the DevOps culture. We love to automate as much as we can.
- Understand and share QA techniques. High Quality is very important to us.
- Competency in Cloud Sharing applications, including Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite.
- Be available for traveling locally and internationally
- Empathy with the clients and the team.
- Professional English High level
- Enjoy working in an agile and collaborative group
- Great communication and leadership skills
A Big Plus if you
- Scrum Master, Product Owner or PMI certification
- Software knowledge and technology affinity
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques / experience.
- Process Automation projects experience.
- Demonstrable Experience, Bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote working: up to 3 days per week
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) Open bar of Udemy
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.