Bitpanda is a European digital investment platform. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda believes that everyone should have access to the tools that remove the barriers that stand between people and their financial goals, empowering them to invest in what they want, when they want. We are Austria’s first unicorn start-up, with more than 500 team members, over 2.7 million users, multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards and we’re one of Europe's fastest-growing fintechs. Our talented team works across international offices in Vienna and Krakow. We are looking for great people who are ready to make an impact, right from day one. And the best part? As we continue to expand our global footprint, we’re now also hiring in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Turkey, Italy and Poland. Invest in your future and join us on our mission to change the way the world views investing.
As an Agile Coach at Bitpanda, you will coach and mentor our agile teams. You should have a passion for agile product development and ensure effective outcomes for the organisation. As a trusted advisor, you will enhance the agile ways of working, identify training needs and conduct workshops to educate individuals and teams on agile values, principles and practices.
What you'll do:
- Help to continuously improve the ways of working, enabling teams to focus on what matters and deliver
- Coach individuals, teams and groups and conduct workshops & training to educate about agile values and methodologies
- Help to increase collaboration, predictability and transparency
- Foster a culture that empowers self-organising teams
- Act as an ambassador and role model for the Bitpanda values
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience as an Agile Coach in a preferably large scale agile environment
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- Solid experience and understanding of agile & lean frameworks and methodologies such as SCRUM, KANBAN and LeSS
- Hands-on experience in establishing and maintaining organisational processes to keep teams highly effective
- Experienced in facilitating different workshops, trainings and sessions (e.g. user story mapping, event storming, impact mapping)
- Proven track record of enabling teams to deliver high-quality software
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and Development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Sustainable merch
And more benefits to come...
Do you like what you’re reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.